Warrantied repair service for Heil HVAC equipment
Prompt Heating & Air Conditioning provides scheduled service and emergency repair for all Heil HVAC products including furnaces, air conditioners and thermostats.
We repair Heil equipment in residential and light commercial applications (like a shop, office or restaurant). All our work on every job is backed by a 2-year workmanship warranty.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, we serve home and business owners throughout the metro region including Milwaukee, Waukesha and Washington Counties.
Contact us online to schedule Heil HVAC service or call now for 24/7 emergency repair:
Heil furnace repair
We repair all Heil furnace series and models.
Heil makes both gas and oil furnaces – gas models are far more popular because they’re more efficient. Heil has three series of gas furnaces with varying price points and features.
Ion gas furnaces by Heil are the highest efficiency models, featuring modulating gas valve operation for increased energy savings. Ion series furnaces also feature a variable-speed blower motor and advanced system controls.
Gas furnace models in the Ion series include:
- Ion™ 98 Variable-Speed Modulating Gas Furnace G97CMN
- Ion™ 80 Variable-Speed Gas Furnace G80CTL
- Ion™ 96 Variable-Speed Gas Furnace G96CTN
- Ion™ 80 Ultra Low NOx Gas Furnace G80CSU
QuietComfort gas furnaces are durable and offer effiency ratings up to 96% AFUE. They feature a two-stage gas valve and a variable-speed blower motor for improved humidity control in conjunction with your home cooling system in summer months.
Gas furnace models in the QuietComfort Series include:
- QuietComfort® 96 Gas Furnace G96VTN
Performance gas furnaces are budget-friendly and still offer efficiency ratings of up to 96% AFUE. Featuring single-stage operation, a 5-speed blower motor and reliable heating.
Gas furnace models in the Performance series include:
- Performance 95 Gas Furnace N95ESN
- Performance 95 Ultra-Low Nox Gas Furnace N95ESU
- Performance 92 Gas Furnace N92ESN
- Performance® 80 Gas Furnace N80ESN
- Performance 80 Ultra-Low NOx Gas Furnace N80ESU
- Performance 80 Gas Furnace N80VSL
Prompt Heating & Air Conditioning can help you get the most value out of any Heil furnace. We offer Heil furnace troubleshooting, inspection, cleaning, maintenance, repair and replacement.
Heil air conditioners
Heil air conditioners come in a range of sizes and capacities, so there’s a unit perfect for practically every home. Heil AC units are known for reliability and are always 100% run-tested by the manufacturer.
Heil offers two series of air conditioners with varying price points and features.
We service and repair all Heil air conditioner series and models.
Ion System Air Conditioners are the most efficient line, offering superior dehumidification, variable-speed or two-speed operation and SEER ratings up to 19.
AC units in the Ion System line include:
- Ion™ 19 Variable-Speed Air Conditioner HVA9
- Ion™ 17 Two-Stage Air Conditioner HCA7
- Ion™ 16 Central Air Conditioner HSA6
- Ion™ 15 Central Air Conditioner HSA5
Enjoy remote access when you pair your AC unit with Ion System Control.
Performance series AC units are economically priced, feature single-stage or two-stage operation, and offer SEER ratings up to 17. You’ll get reliable performance summer after summer, especially with regular maintenance from a qualified HVAC technician.
AC units in the Performance series include:
- Performance 17 Central Air Conditioner N4A7
- Performance 16 Central Air Conditioner N4A6
- Performance 16 Central Air Conditioner NXA6
- Performance 14 Coastal Design Central Air Conditioner N4A4**C
- Performance 14 Central Air Conditioner N4A5
- Performance 14 Compact Central Air Conditioner NH4A4
- Performance 14 Central Air Conditioner NXA4
- Performance 13 Central Air Conditioner N4A3
We’ll help you get the most value out of any Heil air conditioner. We offer Heil AC troubleshooting, service, recharging, repairs, seasonal maintenance and replacement.
Heil makes multiple thermostats and system controls. Available features include Wi-Fi capability, remote access, custom temperature control by zone, dual fuel management, humidity control and weekly programming.
- Ion™ System control SYST0101CW
- Observer® Communicating Wall Control with Wi-Fi® Capability TSTAT0201CW
- Programmable Thermostat with Humidity Control TSTAT0408
- Programmable Thermostat TSTAT0406
Prompt Heating & Air Conditioning can help you set up, troubleshoot, program or install Heil thermostats.
Who makes Heil HVAC products?
Heil is owned by United Technologies, the same umbrella company that owns Carrier, Bryant, Payne, Tempstar and many others. We service all these brands and many, many others.
Heil HVAC service in and around Milwaukee
From our Milwaukee headquarters we provide residential and light commercial Heil HVAC service in Milwaukee County, Washington County, and Waukesha County. Contact us online to schedule Heil service or call at any hour for emergency repair.
Prompt Heating & Air Conditioning is a full-service HVAC company offering fast & friendly service for all Heil heating and cooling systems.
Contact us online or call today for Heil furnace & AC repair in the greater Milwaukee area.
Based in Milwaukee, we serve the entire metro region including West Allis, Wauwatosa, Brookfield, Elm Grove, Greenfield, Franklin, Hales Corners, St. Francis, Cudahy, Bay View, Oak Creek, Menomonee Falls, Shorewood, Glendale, Whitefish Bay, Delafield, Pewaukee, Butler, Sussex, Lannon, Brown Deer, Richfield, Hubertus, Slinger, Hartford, New Berlin, Waukesha, West Bend, Mequon, Grafton, Germantown & the surrounding communities.